Iraq

Iraq
Camp Rusty

Sunday, April 11, 2010

I am hoping this will be a running account of my experiences in Afghanistan. Having spent the last four years in Iraq, I learned I should have better chronicled my experiences there since memory fades with time. While I did keep a written diary, it was sporadic at best and really didn't convey accurately what I experienced or felt.
Currently, I am waiting to go to CRC (conus replacement center) which is where we are trained and receive our DoD physicals. I will be at CRC for six days undergoing further weapons training and theater specific orientation for Afghanistan.
I leave for CRC the 18th.

2 comments:

  1. I wish you the best of luck in this endeavor, both on the front and with your blog.I look forward to reading about your experiences & your feelings on this mission. God be with you.
    Cathy Plummer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you all the luck. Please stay in touch.

    ReplyDelete